Kari A Rudinsky, MDMaternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Rudinsky has a focus in gestational and pregestational diabetes, with additional interest in the medical complications of obesity in pregnancy.
Dr. Rudinsky resides in Midlothian with her husband and three children. In her spare time, she enjoys time with her family, reading, and yoga.
- Neonatal - Perinatal Medicine
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine - Primary
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Undergraduate Degree: University North Carolina Chapel Hill - 2003
- Graduate Degree: Wright State University - Boonshoft School of Medicine - 2007
- Residency: MetroHealth Medical Center - 2011
- Fellowship: Wright State University - Boonshoft School of Medicine - 2014
- Henrico Doctors Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Johnston - Willis Hospital