James T Christmas, MDMaternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Christmas is board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology in both obstetrics and gynecology, as well as maternal-fetal medicine. He is Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Medical College of Virginia Hospitals. Dr. Christmas has been named to Castle-Connolly's America's Top Doctors, US News & World Reports' Top Doctors in America, and Richmond Magazine's Top Doctors. He serves on the Board of Trustees for the Richmond Academy of Medicine and is actively involved in the National Perinatal Safety Committee at Henrico Doctors' Hospital.
Dr. Christmas' primary professional interests include multi-fetal pregnancies, preterm labor management and prevention, cervical incompetence and prenatal diagnosis.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Washington and Lee University - 1978
- Graduate Degree: University of Virginia - 1983
- Internship: Medical University of South Carolina - 1984
- Residency: Medical University of South Carolina - 1987
- Fellowship: Parkland Health and Hospital - 1989
- Fellowship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - 1989
- Henrico Doctors Hospital
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Johnston - Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital